Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CLUB 1812, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- This Soccer Club Has Everything You’d Want Except ...
By LEANDER SCHAERLAECKENS - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Asbury Park F.C. has devised a plan to maintain the perfect record. Forever.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- More Flyers Join the 'Round-The-World' Club
Wednesday Aug 6, 2014
Scott McCartney and WSJ This Morning's Gordon Deal talk about the growing number of people who are circumnavigating the globe when they fly.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Should Promotion Of 'Young Stars' Really Be Baseball's Differentiator?
Tuesday Apr 11, 2017
Longtime followers of this post know that when it comes to baseball, I'm kind of like the old Sy Sperling, Hair Club for Men commercials, where he implored, "I'm not just the hair club president, I'malso a client."
- Wonderschool raises $2 million to launch in-home preschools
By Bérénice Magistretti - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Wonderschool, whose online marketplace helps parents find in-home child care education programs, today announced a seed round of $2 million, led by First Round Capital. Cross Culture Ventures, SoftTech VC, Lerer Ventures, FundersClub, and Edelweiss also joined. “There is a true crisis around ‘child care deserts’, where for every one slot at a child care […]