In taking over from Jeffrey R. Immelt, Mr. Flannery will face the challenges of simplifying G.E.’s complex structure and lifting its lagging stock price.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CLK ELECTRIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- A Lifer at General Electric, John Flannery Is Named Chief Executive
By JULIE CRESWELL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- Jeffrey Immelt Set to Retire as General Electric Chief
By CHAD BRAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
John Flannery, who has been with General Electric since 1987 and leads its health care unit, is to become chief executive on Aug. 1 and chairman on Jan. 1.
- Supreme Court Further Limits Plaintiffs' Venue Shopping
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Supreme Court dealt a blow to consumer plaintiffs by limiting where lawsuits against companies with business in multiple states can be heard.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Boston Leaders Expect New GE CEO Flannery to Stay on Immelt’s Path
By Jeff Engel - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Jeff Immelt has struggled to please Wall Street during his nearly 16 years as General Electric’s chief executive. The question now is whether his successor, John Flannery, can deliver on Immelt’s vision while also blazing new trails and reinvigorating the company’s stock performance. Flannery, named the next CEO of GE on Monday, will spend the […]
- Why Did China Detain Anbang’s Chairman? He Tested a Lot of Limits
By KEITH BRADSHER and SUI-LEE WEE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Wu Xiaohui often skirted the mostly unwritten rules on what Chinese companies are allowed to do, from big deals to an effort to court President Trump’s son-in-law.
- Cyber Experts Identify Malware That Could Disrupt U.S. Power Grid
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Computer security researchers said they have discovered the malicious software that knocked out electricity in Ukraine’s capital last year, and warned U.S. companies that the code could be repurposed to disrupt their systems.