The nonprofit will look to support grass-roots organizations that are part of a progressive movement against President Trump’s policies.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CLINTON COURT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Hillary Clinton Starts Onward Together, a New Political Group
By NIRAJ CHOKSHI - Tuesday May 16, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
- Turkish Court Finds Judge Guilty of Terrorism
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A Turkish court sentenced a United Nations court judge accused of ties to the group blamed for last year’s failed coup to seven years in prison.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Senate Panel Seeks Details on Lynch Role in Clinton Inquiry
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Republicans and Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee are seeking information about alleged political interference by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch into the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.
- Hillary Clinton: If Republicans Repeal Obamacare ‘They’re The Death Party’
By jasonnawara - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Hillary Clinton gave a harsh but accurate assessment of the GOP's party platform with the repeal of Obamacare looming.