The gift from the Timken Foundation of Canton will support an expansion of the Cole Eye Institute and the creation of the Louise Timken Ophthalmic Education Center....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CLINIC BY HAIR OSH, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cleveland Clinic Receives $10 Million for Expansion of Eye Institute
By email@example.com (Mitch Nauffts) - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Bladder Sparing Trimodal Therapy Evaluated for Clinical Efficacy in Retrospective Study
Tuesday May 23, 2017
The recurrence rate for cystectomy was 38% compared to 59% for TMT.
- Hair Trimmers Generating Buzz
By Andy Jordan - Monday Jan 25, 2010
It's something all men (and some women) have to deal with as they age: pesky nose and ear hair. In his latest "Tech Diary", WSJ's Andy Jordan takes a look at the cultural role nose hair trimmers play, and tests out a few of them on some good sports. (Warning: Some images may be disturbing.)
- Hair Treatment: 6 Foods To Prevent Hair Loss
By Emmanuel Victor - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Hair loss is an issue that both men and women are concerned about. It can affect the way you look and feel about yourself. In some cases, it can even weigh your self-confidence down. Hair loss can occur for many reasons, such as stress, frequent use of chemicals, heat tools, diseases and hormonal changes. However, […]
- Air-Dry Your Hair Adeptly: 4 No-Frizz Strategies
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Skip the hair-dryer, and leave wet tresses to the breeze...the smart way.
- Hair-Raising Idea: A Beard Business Sprouts in Indonesia
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
For those seeking more facial hair, entrepreneur touts the use of a balding treatment; meeting ‘Beard Bros.’
- Clinical Implications of Transgenderism vs. Sex Identity Disorder
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The four-decade politicization of sex-related mental disorders is finally reaching its completion, with dire implications for sanity in general.
- That's Hot: Barber in New Delhi Cuts Hair With Fire
Friday Jun 23, 2017
A barber in New Delhi, India is using fire and chemicals to cut hair instead of scissors.