As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CLIFFSIDE WATERPARK ENTERTAINMENT GROUP LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Video game trade group sees pros and cons in new Trump administration
By Kyle Orland - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Good: Tax cuts, visa reform, IP protection. Bad: “Exclusionary” policies.
- He Sued Police 75 Times. Democrats Want Him as Philadelphia’s Top Prosecutor.
By ALAN FEUER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Larry Krasner, a civil rights lawyer who has been a police gadfly, is promising to hold fewer poor people in jail, prosecute fewer crimes and avoid the death penalty.
- Creating Collective Success for Philadelphia College Students
By Lauren Miltenberger - Friday Jun 2, 2017
A Philadelphia nonprofit builds professional development supports and connections for first-generation college students.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- E3 thrilled fans, but everyone agrees: The show must change
By Jeff Grubb - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The Entertainment Software Association, the industry group that operates the influential Electronic Entertainment Expo tradeshow in Los Angeles each June, sold E3 tickets to the public for the first time this year. And it was easy to spot the rookie attendees — not just because they wore bright yellow badges, but also because many looked lost […]