NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CLEAR VIEW PROPERTY SERVICES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Loews Hotels to open flagship property in Texas
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Monday May 8, 2017
Loews Hotels & Co will open a $150 million flagship hotel, Live! By Loews-Arlington, Tex.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Trump Hotels to start new mid-scale brand
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Brand run by president's sons will debut with three properties in the Mississippi Delta area.
- Mid-century modern hotels swing into a new era
By Special for USA TODAY - By Special for USA TODAY - Friday May 26, 2017
These properties have embraced their heritage with a renewed vibe and updated feel.
- Former NBA player Marcus Camby sued over nephew's drowning
By AP - By AP - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Former NBA player Marcus Camby has been named defendant in a wrongful death lawsuit over the drowning of his 9-year-old autistic nephew in a pond on Camby's Houston-area property last Thanksgiving
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More