Houston—While leading the energy-focused Surge Accelerator, Kirk Coburn says he was never “behind the curtain” to truly understand how technology could help solve problems for major oil companies. “I was never inside to see how the soup’s being made,” he says. “I get that opportunity now. I’m part of the team.” The opportunity he’s alluding […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CLEANTECH VENTURE CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Coburn, Ex-cleantech Accelerator Founder, Joins Shell Tech Ventures
By Angela Shah - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Cleantech Startups Aim to Mitigate, Use, and Adapt to Increasing CO2
By Benjamin Romano - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
It can be hard to wrap your mind around the scale of change necessary to restore the Earth’s climate trajectory to one that will restore conditions resembling those in which modern civilization blossomed. It requires nothing short of “a movement to unmake and rebuild the world we were born into,” in the words of futurist and […]
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.