Lynch was photographed sitting on top of an orange cooler with a banana in Glendale, Arizona.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
JOHN J. MERRITT
69-15 68TH STREET
GLENDALE, NEW YORK, 11385
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CLEANOUTS R US, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch sits during national anthem at preseason NFL game
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Recommendations from Books Inc., Palo Alto
By Books Inc., Palo Alto - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Recommendations of recent books from the staffs of a rotating list of Bay Area independent bookstores. This week’s list is from Books Inc., 74 Town and Country Village, Palo Alto. (650) 321-0600. www.booksinc.net. Fiction Beren and Lúthien, by J.R.R. Tolkien: Recovered from one of the original drafts in 1917, the incredible story that Tolkien’s mythos was built from is a moving meditation on love and sacrifice, flowing from verse to prose and back. Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine, by Gail Honeyman: A quirky and funny story that had us laughing until the end.
- Media Watchdogs Are Suddenly Worried About Sinclair
Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The problem is that Sinclair has a conservative slant to its newscasts. Sinclair is in the media watchdogs' crosshairs because it's the largest single owner of local TV stations in the U.S. in termsof the number of properties the company owns.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.