The Trump administration took $3 million off the motorcycle maker’s fine in a pollution case, applying a new policy barring benefits to third parties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CLEAN CUT CLEANING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- U.S. Reopens Harley Settlement, Cutting Funds for Pollution Reduction Plan
By HIROKO TABUCHI - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Why I came clean
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Perry Praises ‘Clean Coal,’ but Trump Administration Policies Don’t Promote It
By CORAL DAVENPORT - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
A visit by Energy Secretary Rick Perry to a West Virginia laboratory whose budget he would cut highlighted the contradictions in the administration’s policies.
- Cleaning Up the Superfund Mess
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Obama put climate gestures above toxic waste remedies.
- Pruitt's Clean Water Break
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
Obama’s legacy of rule by decree is rapidly being undone.