Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - CLAUDIA G. ANDREI PSYCHOLOGIST P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Claudia Rankine on the Legacy of Gwendolyn Brooks
By CLAUDIA RANKINE - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Two new anthologies, “The Golden Shovel Anthology” and “Revise the Psalm,” gather poems and other writings inspired by Gwendolyn Brooks’ work.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.