Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CLASSIC HOME SOLUTIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Nintendo’s SNES Classic Fixes One The More Troublesome Aspects Of The NES Classic
By Andrew Roberts - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Nintendo is giving gamers part of what they want with the SNES Classic, changing up the NES Classic controller situation for the better.
- Brand-new designer home open Sunday in Bernal Heights
Friday Jul 14, 2017
This brand-new designer home boasts an open floor plan and a spacious backyard with a rock river garden and gas grill hook up. Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances await in the chef’s kitchen as the home also offers a Sonos sound system, an elevator, a car stacker and smarthome features. Listing agent: Janine Hunn, Vanguard Properties, (415) 407-0633, email@example.com. 175 Brewster St., $1.995 million. Beds: 3 Baths: 3½ Square footage: 2,500 Open home: 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.