Next time you're in Cambridge, you'll want to remember these food picks by Chef Tracy Chang of PAGU!
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CLARKS PIZZERIA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Chef Tracy Chang Shares Her Favorite Food Experiences In Cambridge
By Ariel Woodruff - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Gunman in ‘Pizzagate’ Shooting Is Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
By MATTHEW HAAG and MAYA SALAM - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The man, Edgar Maddison Welch, fired a gun inside the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria in December after reading fake stories about a child abuse scheme led by Hillary Clinton.
- Milwaukee County Sheriff Says He Will Not Join Homeland Security Department
By RON NIXON - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
David A. Clarke Jr., an ardent supporter of President Trump, had claimed in May that he would accept a senior position with the agency.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Cambridge BioMarketing Hires Jen Jonsson As Managing Director
Tuesday Mar 18, 2014
Cambridge BioMarketing has named Jen Jonsson as its director of operations. Jonsson had previously served as a managing director for operations for The Barbarian Group, overseeing offices in locationssuch as Boston, New York and San Francisco. Jonsson has also worked in various capacities for Rice McVaney Communications, Arnold Worldwide and Razorfish. She is also a former consultant for theGoogle Creative Lab and founder of interactive agency Fuego5.