Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CLARK'S COVE, L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Hate Crime Charge for Man Accused in Texas Mosque Fire
By LIAM STACK - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Marq Vincent Perez, 25, was charged with burning an Islamic community center in Victoria, Tex., in January.
- Milwaukee County Sheriff Says He Will Not Join Homeland Security Department
By RON NIXON - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
David A. Clarke Jr., an ardent supporter of President Trump, had claimed in May that he would accept a senior position with the agency.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- A Good Appetite: The Simplest Shortbread You Can Bake
By MELISSA CLARK - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Homemade shortbread is a cinch to master and makes a wonderful counterpart to soft summer fruit.
- Will the Euro Zone Collapse on Thursday?
Wednesday Jun 6, 2012
Thursday may be the final test for the euro zone, Vincent Cignarella argues on Markets Hub. The simmering euro-zone crisis may reach full boil when Spain goes to the market to borrow bonds just one day after the ECB met. Photo: Bloomberg.
- Paving the Way: Lifetime Achievement
By Nhu Te - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Vincent Strully Jr. founded The New England Center for Children (NECC) over 40 years ago with the vision of becoming the global leader in provision of effective, evidence-based educational services for the millions of underserved children with autism, along with their families...