SYRACUSE, N.Y. — A getaway driver has been convicted of robbery but acquitted of murder in the drug-deal killing of a Syracuse University student from China. The Post-Standard reports 20-year-old Ninimbe Mitchell faces up to 25 years in prison when he’s sentenced for the robbery of 23-year-old Yuan Xiaopeng. Mitchell would have faced up to...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CLARK ACQUISITION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Getaway driver guilty of robbery in death of Chinese student
By Associated Press - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.
- Cargill Mulls Meat Deals as Portfolio Shifts
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
After revamping its sprawling food and agriculture portfolio, Cargill Inc. is considering acquisitions.
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- How Whole Foods Became the Organic Giant
By ERIC OWLES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Over several decades, John Mackey grew a 2,000 square-foot store in Austin into a $13.4 billion deal with Amazon.