The gift from the Thomas and Dorothy Leavey Foundation will support construction of a new "campus within a campus" STEM complex....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CLARA SUNWOO, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Santa Clara University Receives $30 Million for STEM Campus
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- F.B. Heron Foundation President Clara Miller to Step Down
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Miller, who has served as president of the foundation since 2010, will assume the role of president emerita at the end of December....
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- The Looking-Glass World of Nonprofit Money: Managing in For-Profits’ Shadow Universe
By Clara Miller - Monday Jun 12, 2017
We all understand how money works in the nonprofit sector—true or false? Find out for yourself in this NPQ classic, as Clara Miller takes us inside the strange and often contradictory world of nonprofit money.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal