WWE Studios, you've done it again.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CKLAE & ROLLINS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Watch The Trailer For An Action Movie Starring Seth Rollins And Wesley Snipes
By Bill Hanstock - Monday Jul 3, 2017
- Energy Software Firm EnerNOC Inks $300M Sale to Enel Group
By Jeff Engel - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
EnerNOC, a 16-year-old energy management software company, has agreed to be acquired by Enel Group, a global power utility company, in an all-cash deal valued at over $300 million. Enel Group, through its subsidiary Enel Green Power North America, plans to purchase Boston-based EnerNOC (NASDAQ: ENOC) for $7.67 per share, a 42 percent premium to […]
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- Time Inc. Moves Into Social Video, Targets GenZ And Millennials With 'The Pretty'
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Eager to capture the attention of 16- to-35-year-old beauty enthusiasts, Time Inc. has launched "The Pretty," a new social video brand. What's notable is the all-video approach that offers how-tos,hacks, product information, and entertainment, plus the plan to target both GenZ -- starting at around age 16 -- in addition to Millennials.
- Time Inc Taps Schraft To Head Foundry's Content Sales, 'New Yorker' Hires First Newsletter Director
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
In a move to expand its native advertising business, Time Inc. has promoted Chris Schraft to president of content sales and agency development of The Foundry, its branded content studio. 'The NewYorker' has hired Dan Oshinsky as its first director of newsletters.