Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CK WONG PAINTING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- The Staten Island Yankees are having a minor identity crisis
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Is the Staten Island Yankees' name holding them back?
By Aaron Elstein - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- 'Runner's World,' The Cut' Hire Top Editors
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Rodale Inc.-owned health and wellness brand 'Runner's World' appointed Betty Wong Ortiz as its new top editor, the first female to hold the title at the magazine. 'The Cut' promoted Stella Bugbee as the site's first president and editor-in-chief.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- The Expert Way to Arrange Flowers---Inspired by a Paul Klee Painting
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
For a June bouquet, floral designer Lindsey Taylor takes cues from a Paul Klee painting that evokes musical notes
- Shelter Island: A Long Island Vacation Destination
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Shelter Island—an 8,000-acre island wedged between Long Island’s North and South Forks that can only be reached by boat or private plane—draws a moneyed crowd in search of a more laid-back vibe. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal