NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CIVILIANAIRE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- What Is A Bur Oak Tree: Learn About Bur Oak Care In Landscapes
By Teo Spangler - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Oak Foundation Announces $100 Million Commitment to Ocean Conservation
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The pledge increases the foundation's original commitment of $60 million over three years to $100 million over five years....
- Sherman Alexie and the Tricky Art of Memoir
By JAMES YEH - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In a new book inspired by his mother’s death, “You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me,” Mr. Alexie plays with the complexities of autobiography.
- Books of The Times: Sherman Alexie’s Complicated Grief for His Mother
By DWIGHT GARNER - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In his memoir, “You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me,” Alexie explores grief, poverty and his childhood on the Spokane Indian Reservation.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- 3 Techniques to Avoid Getting Overwhelmed in 2017
By email@example.com (Nancy Schwartz) - Wednesday Jan 4, 2017
Guest bloggers Beth Kanter & Aliza Sherman wrote The Happy, Healthy Nonprofit, a must read for communicators & fundraisers. If there is one thing we can agree on, it is that that last quarter of 2016 was especially stressful. Not just the usual hectic workload of year-end campaigns, but a difficult election season—a combination that has […]
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.