For a June bouquet, floral designer Lindsey Taylor takes cues from a Paul Klee painting that evokes musical notes
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CITYWIDE PAINTING & DESIGN, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Expert Way to Arrange Flowers---Inspired by a Paul Klee Painting
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- This light follows your movements
By Keith Hopkin - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- With a ton of cardboard boxes, you could make your very own Optimus Prime costume
By Angela Paviera - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Time to transform and roll out... the duct tape and cardboard boxes! Here's how you can make your own DIY Optimus Prime costume using a bunch of old boxes, popsicle sticks and some spray paint.Entertainment, Mashable Video, Robot, Robotics, and Costume Squad
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- This cutting board has a built-in knife so you can chop like a pro
By Alex Humphreys - Sunday Jun 11, 2017