In Japanese energy survey, conserving at home seemed good enough.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
35 PINELAWN ROAD
MELVILLE, NEW YORK, 11747
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CITYWIDE ENERGY ACTION, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Individual action can crowd out support for government policies
By Scott K. Johnson - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Obama’s Energy Secretary is starting a low-carbon energy think tank
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Energy Futures Initiative will offer analysis to “policymakers, industry executives, and NGOs.”
- The Make the Future Live festival brought people from London and beyond together to discover the energy solutions of the future
By Shell - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Creating a future powered by more sustainable, cleaner energy is at the heart of the Shell #makethefuture initiative. A programme that fosters collaboration between start-ups, entrepreneurs and communities around the world, it looks to put innovative energy ideas into action and help pave the way towards a future powered by cleaner energy.
The #makethefuture initiative from Shell is brought to life in many ways. May 25 to 28 saw the second annual Make the Future Live festival set up shop again at London’s Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. The event brings ideas and innovations to life, showcasing how bright young minds can work together to create a sustainable future for all, driving conversations around today’s big energy questions. Read more...More about Business, Uk, Energy, Future, and Sustainability
- Energy Dept. faces lawsuit after weeks of no movement on efficiency standards
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
But the ceiling-fan debacle has been resolved, at least.
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.