Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
ABDULAZIZ M ALSAIDI
4802 4TH AVE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11220
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CITY TOBACCO HOUSE 1 CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal January 31, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 31, 2017
White House ousts acting AG after immigration-ban defiance, Donald Trump to name his Supreme Court nominee today and 1 in 4 Americans still use tobacco.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Sensis Aims To Slow Teen Tobacco Use
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Sensis, a "cross-cultural" Los Angeles-based ad agency, last week announced a campaign designed to slow tobacco use among 12- to 15-year-olds in rural areas. The work will be done for the FDA Center for Tobacco Products, who awarded a contract to Sensis in July.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- San Francisco Could Be First City To Ban Sale Of Flavored Liquid Nicotine
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Last fall, the American Academy of Pediatrics called for a ban on flavored tobacco products. Now, one city is poised to do just that: San Francisco took steps this week to become the first city to approve a sales ban on flavored vaping liquids in a bid to prevent young adults from becoming addicted to the products. The Associated …
- The price of being the king of affordable housing
By Rosa Goldensohn - Sunday Jun 11, 2017