Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CITY TITLE SPORTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- 2017 NBA draft trade tracker: Breaking down the draft night deals
By USA TODAY Sports - By USA TODAY Sports - Friday Jun 23, 2017
USA TODAY Sports keeps tabs on all the latest deals during NBA draft night.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Los Angeles is closer to hosting another Olympics, while few cities can stay in race
By USA TODAY Sports - By USA TODAY Sports - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Group raises social concerns as Los Angeles bids for the right to host another Olympics.