The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CITY REPAIR INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Calm Commutes on the First Day of Penn Station Repairs
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Two months of train disruptions began Monday at Penn Station. Here are updates from the evening commutes of New Jersey Transit and Long Island Rail Road riders.
- Subway Derailment Inquiry Focuses on Track Repairs
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Two supervisors were suspended as a piece of leftover rail stored in the tracks was blamed for Tuesday’s crash. Union officials defended the workers performing such repairs.
- The MTA Chair Is Asking Commuters To ‘Change Their Habits’ During New York’s ‘Summer Of Hell’
By davidmatthews - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Penn Station is set to undergo track repairs that will reduce service into and out of the station by 20%, leaving riders in a bind.