President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CITIZENS CREDIT AID INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Star Citizen developer wants to use your face for in-game chat
By Stephanie Chan - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Soon, you won’t have to rely on just yelling or typing in all-caps to express yourself in-game. Faceware Technologies is teaming up with Cloud Imperium Games to bring facial animation to Star Citizen. The new Face Over Internet Protocol (FOIP) feature uses webcams to detect expressions and project them onto players’ avatars. Faceware will also be […]
- Uber and Lyft Look to Hail Credit-Card Deals
Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Ride-sharing rivals Uber Technologies Inc. and Lyft Inc. may soon take their fight to your wallet.
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.
- State of the Art: Seriously, Equifax? Why the Credit Agency’s Breach Means Regulation Is Needed
By FARHAD MANJOO - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Equifax’s main job is to collect and maintain data. Now the hacking at the credit agency uncovers a gaping flaw in regulation over data storage.
- Your Money: Equifax, Bowing to Public Pressure, Drops Credit-Freeze Fees for 30 Days
By RON LIEBER - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The consumer-credit reporting agency, which recently disclosed a data breach affecting up to 143 million people, said it would waive the fees after receiving numerous complaints.