DOJ: Citadel led to $500 million in losses for banks.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CITADEL RISK MANAGEMENT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Russian man who helped create notorious malware sentenced to 5 years
By Cyrus Farivar - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Risk Management Guide 2017: How’s Your Appetite?
By THE NONPROFIT TIMES - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Engaging The Board In Risk Oversight Nonprofit missions are potentially bolstered — and threatened — by risk. When you decide to take a mission-advancing risk,…
- From Risk Management to Risk Leadership: A Governance Conversation with David O. Renz
By The Editors - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
It is not enough for nonprofit boards to help manage risk; nor should they fear it. In fact, as nonprofit governance expert David Renz explains, “The imperative here is to embrace risk leadership.”
- Beyond Nonprofit Risk Management: How About a Little Risk Leadership?
By The Editors - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Leaders understand that stasis can lead to devolution and that taking risks is a part of advancing social causes. How can this sector stop talking so much about containing risk, a legitimate but inadequate approach to the topic, and start to talk a bit more about how to engage and use it?
- Growth Is the New HP Way, for Now
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
What to do with a no-growth technology company that actually manages to grow? That is the conundrum facing HP Inc.’s investors.