BlackBerry Ltd. stock plunged 11% in Friday trading after the company posted a steep drop in quarterly revenue as it continues to shift focus to its burgeoning software business.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CIRCLE X TRADING, LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- BlackBerry Revenue Falls Amid Shift to Software
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Olivier Vernon’s dad is sticking out Irma and all he can do is pray
By Steve Serby - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Olivier Vernon has a big game to play Sunday night against Ezekiel Elliott, Dak Prescott and the Cowboys, and a big burden on his mind. As he prepares for the prime-time season opener and gets ready to board the Giants’ flight to Dallas, Vernon has no choice but to hope and pray his father will...
- Matthew Vaughn On ‘Kingsman,’ Prince, Superman, And Why He Didn’t Make Another X-Men Movie
By Mike Ryan - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The director of 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' talks about the movies he never made and his lifelong Prince fandom.
- Now Is The Time To Plan For Retirement
Tuesday Jun 5, 2012
Some women may avoid planning for retirement or handling the family's investments but now is the time to get engaged, says Susan Hirshman, president of SHE Ltd.
- Winner's bag: Bryson DeChambeau, John Deere Classic
By David Dusek - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
The clubs Bryson DeChambeau used to win the 2017 John Deere Classic: DRIVER: Cobra King LTD Pro (8.5 degrees), with Project X HZRDUS T1100 (...)
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.