Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
132 VILLA AVE.
DEER PARK, NEW YORK, 11729
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CHW PROPERTIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- Fire May Be the Only Remedy for a Plague Killing Deer and Elk
By CARL ZIMMER - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Deer and elk are dying from chronic wasting disease in growing numbers. Burning the land may be the only way to turn back the disease.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Man says dozens of monkeys keep swarming his property, swiping food
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 10, 2017
OCALA, Fla. — A Florida man says he’s got a monkey problem. News outlets report that Brian Pritchard of Ocala says troops of rhesus monkeys swarm his property two times a day to swipe food in a feeder meant for deer. Cameras he set up to photograph the deer instead captured pictures of dozens of...
- DataXu, Placed Connect In-Store Consumers And Targeted TV
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
DataXu and Placed, a provider of location-based attribution services, on Thursday said they have partnered on a solution enabling DataXu's brand and agency customers to reach consumers in Placedaudience segments -- based on store visits -- across digital and television properties.