While St. Peter's body is entombed in St. Peter's Basilica, his remains are believed to be in a Roman-era pot in a small forgotten church in Rome.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CHURCH STREET PARTNERS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- St. Peter's Bone Fragments Possibly Discovered at Roman Church
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
- Cardinal Pell of Australia Takes Leave to Fight Sexual Abuse Charges
By JASON HOROWITZ - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Cardinal George Pell, as of this week the highest-ranking Roman Catholic prelate to be formally charged with sexual assault, said he would return to Australia to clear his name.
- New York Pizza Makers Look to Rome for Inspiration
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
A number of New York pizza makers are now offering the classic treat with different geometry: Their “pies” aren’t pie-shaped.
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
- Fruit surprise in ancient Rome
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.