NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
259-19 UNION TURNPIKE
FLORAL PARK, NEW YORK, 11004
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CHRYSOLAS259, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- What Is A Bur Oak Tree: Learn About Bur Oak Care In Landscapes
By Teo Spangler - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Oak Foundation Announces $100 Million Commitment to Ocean Conservation
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The pledge increases the foundation's original commitment of $60 million over three years to $100 million over five years....
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Officer’s Journey to Gay Pride Honoree Marks a Town’s Progress
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Matt Stanislao complained of homophobic remarks from fellow officers in Glen Rock, N.J., and was fired. He’s back on the job, but little else is the same.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Film Clip: 'My Cousin Rachel'
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Watch a clip from "My Cousin Rachel," starring Rachel Weisz, Sam Claflin, and Iain Glen. Photo: Fox Searchlight
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Always be ...
Wednesday Mar 8, 2017
John Trahar, founder and strategic creative lead at Greatest Common Factory, closed the Brand Marketers Insider Summit "tip sheet" panel by posing question that may be the greatest tip of all: Whatshould brands always be doing to engage their consumers? Invoking the famous Alec Baldwin delivered line in "Glengarry Glen Ross" line -- "always be closing" -- Trahar said, "Always be what?"