Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHRISTOPHER SALEMI INSURANCE AGENCY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Live Briefing: Christopher Wray, Trump’s Nominee to Lead the F.B.I., Is Testifying Before Congress
By ADAM GOLDMAN and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The president’s choice to run the F.B.I., Christopher A. Wray, says he will maintain the agency’s independence and resist any political pressure.
- Anthem Says Senate Health Bill Will Bolster Individual Insurance Market
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Anthem Inc. said it believes that the Senate Republicans’ health bill will bolster the individual insurance market, an endorsement for the legislation as many other insurers have suggested it could undermine the marketplaces created by the Affordable Care Act.
- Insurers Battle Families Over Costly Drug for Fatal Disease
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The case of Exondys 51 poses emotionally charged issues for families of young boys with a rare illness, who are fighting companies to get coverage for an expensive drug approved on a lower bar of proof.
- Wray Pledges 'Independent' FBI If Confirmed as Director
By Dartunorro Clark - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Christopher Wray, President Donald Trump's nominee to lead the Federal Bureau of Investigations, pledged independence if confirmed to head the agency.