A feud between Apple Inc. and a lawyer appointed by a federal court judge to monitor the company's e-book pricing reform became even more acrimonious Monday.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 24, 1997)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 06, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - CHRISTOPHER PAUL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Apple Feud Deepens With Court-Appointed Monitor
By Christopher M. Matthews - Tuesday Dec 31, 2013
- Supreme Court to hear case that may muffle whistleblowers
By Kevin Dugan - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The Supreme Court said on Monday it will weigh in on the limits of whistleblower protections that are part of Obama-era Dodd-Frank financial reform law — potentially weakening protections for people who report wrongdoing in corporate America. The high court will hear Digital Realty Trust Inc.’s case against Paul Somers, an executive fired by the...
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.
- Amazon Tackles Hollywood’s F. Scott Fitzgerald Obsession
By BROOKS BARNES - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
“The Last Tycoon,” a nine-episode series, is the latest good-looking attempt to adapt F. Scott Fitzgerald for the screen.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Elliott Set to Duel Berkshire for Energy Future's Oncor
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Paul Singer’s hedge fund is still pursuing Oncor, one of the largest power transmission utilities in the U.S., with a deal that it says is better than a buyout by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc.