By Zoe Grenville After tuning into one of Vicky Duval’s comedic YouTube sketches, someone unfamiliar with the 21-year-old prodigy might find her to be a typical millennial with a bubbly, infectious personality and a knack for humor. Yet the tennis player’s light giggle and zest for life hints nothing at the adversity of her past […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - CHRISTOPHER J. DUVAL, ESQ, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- DEDICATION, DETERMINATION: Vicky Duval’s Return to the Courts
By Bill Simons - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Christopher Darden to O.J. Simpson: 'Admit Your Sins'
By Erik Ortiz - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
'The fact that he's a model prisoner doesn't mean he's a model citizen,' Darden said on TODAY.
- Christopher Darden: O.J.’s parole hearing the ‘BS session of the century’
By David K. Li - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The former Los Angeles prosecutor who failed to put O.J. Simpson away for murder called the ex-football star’s unrelated Thursday parole hearing the “BS session of the century.” Moments after Simpson made his plea for freedom, Christopher Darden – appearing on NBC – went off on the one-time murder suspect. “Well, I got to tell...
- Live Briefing: Christopher Wray, Trump’s Nominee to Lead the F.B.I., Is Testifying Before Congress
By ADAM GOLDMAN and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The president’s choice to run the F.B.I., Christopher A. Wray, says he will maintain the agency’s independence and resist any political pressure.
- Origin PC EON15-S Gaming Laptop
By Christopher Null - Wednesday May 24, 2017
- Senate Confirms Christopher Wray as New F.B.I. Director
By ADAM GOLDMAN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The former federal prosecutor has pledged to protect the F.B.I. from political pressure after the firing of the former director, James B. Comey.