NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - CHRISTOPHER G CHEESEMAN CPA, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Origin PC EON15-S Gaming Laptop
By Christopher Null - Wednesday May 24, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Public Health: G.O.P. Senators Might Not Realize It, but Not One State Supports the Republican Health Bill
By CHRISTOPHER WARSHAW and DAVID BROOCKMAN - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
New estimates show that Republicans have stumbled upon the rare thing that unites red and blue states: opposition to the health care bill.
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More
- Port Authority chairman supports selling Red Hook Container Terminal
By Daniel Geiger - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey revived an idea floated in recent years for the agency to sell off one its biggest and most valuable real estate assets: the Red Hook...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Nintendo’s upcoming Switch titles include Metroid, Mario, Kirby and an in-progress Pokemon RPG
By Stefan Etienne - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Nintendo is back at E3, in much more successful spirits after the sales boom with the Switch’s launch earlier this year. One of the game titles announced include an unnamed and still-in-progress proper Pokemon RPG, built by Game Freaks for the Switch. Updates to other franchises include Metroid Prime 4, Fire Emblem Warriors, a new Kirby title and much-awaited details on the upcoming… Read More
- SoFi has applied for a bank charter
By Ryan Lawler - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In May, SoFi CEO Michael Cagney told TechCrunch the company would be applying for a bank charter “in the next month.” Well, it’s about a month later, and — surprise! — the company has actually done so. Read More