Too many liberal Christians worship a Jesus Christ who happens to look, act, and think just as they do.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHRIST - PETTA CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Narcissus Revises Christianity, Makes It Liberal
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Leader of Polygamous Breakaway Sect is Arrested After a Year on the Run
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The F.B.I. said Lyle Jeffs, who disappeared last year while facing fraud and other charges, was arrested in South Dakota.
- A 12-Year-Old Came Out to Her Mormon Church. Then Her Mike Was Cut Off.
By JACEY FORTIN - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A church leader turned off the microphone after Savannah announced that she is a lesbian. But the young Mormon, now 13, doesn’t regret speaking out.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.