The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CHOWDY EDITORIAL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Sarah Palin Sues New York Times, Claiming Editorial Defamed Her
By SYDNEY EMBER - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Ms. Palin contends that The Times “violated the law and its own policies” when it linked her in an editorial to a mass shooting in January 2011.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Sarah Palin Is Suing The New York Times
By Kimberly Ricci - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Sarah Palin is suing for defamation over an editorial about gun violence that was published after the Congressional baseball field shooting.
- Opinion Journal: New York City’s Summer of Hell
Friday Jul 14, 2017
Editorial Writer Allysia Finley on what’s causing the city’s transportation woes. Photo Credit: Getty Images.