Crude from West Texas shale fields is increasingly making its way abroad as a pipeline system is expanded to take it to market through Corpus Christi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
40 PENNSYLVANIA AVE
FREE PORT L.I., NEW YORK, 11575
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CHONDRULES IMPORT AND EXPORT INTERNATIONAL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Oil Exports, Illegal for Decades, Now Fuel a Texas Port Boom
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Taiwan follows UN lead, suspends oil exports to North Korea
By Reuters - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
TAIPEI — Taiwan has suspended refined oil and LNG exports to North Korea, as well as clothing and textile imports, to comply with United Nations resolutions, a largely symbolic move by the island to show it is a responsible member of the international community. Self-ruled Taiwan is not a member of the United Nations, due...
- Post-Brexit Trade Rules as Murky as Ever for U.K.
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
New British proposals over ‘frictionless trade’ in goods leaves both exporters and importers in a quandary.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- U.S. Port Volumes Rose in July
Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
U.S. retailers and manufacturers are stocking-up their inventories with newfound confidence heading into this year’s peak shipping season, when imports typically tick up ahead of the end-of-year holidays.