Chris Lattner, who Tesla announced in January was hired from Apple Inc. as vice president of Autopilot software, has left Elon Musk’s Silicon Valley auto maker.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHOICE AUTO GLASS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla Replaces Chief of Self-Driving Software
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Big, Luxury SUVs Make a Comeback
Friday Apr 14, 2017
Lower prices at the gas pumps have fueled an increase in SUV sales and that means more choices for the consumer. WSJ's Christina Rogers reports from the New York International Auto Show on the latest and greatest offerings.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Ira Glass Touts The Power Of Podcasting
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Podcasts are popular, some attracting tens of millions of cumulative viewing. However, Glass laments that advertisers don't seem to get the medium's compelling nature.
- Google Glass is apparently back from the dead, starts getting software updates
By Ron Amadeo - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Google's aging face computer gets a firmware and companion app update.
- Fiat Chrysler's Green Autos Have a Problem: They're Not for Sale
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The auto maker suspended production of its well-regarded Pacifica hybrid minivan in recent weeks and has recalled it, leaving customers and dealers disappointed.
- Google, Apple Forge Auto Ties
By Neal E. Boudette and Daisuke Wakabayashi - Monday Dec 30, 2013
Google and Audi are working together to develop Android-based in-car entertainment and information systems.
- Surprising no one, Tim Cook says Apple is “focusing” on auto autonomy
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Also calls electric driving “a marvelous experience," expects ride sharing to take off.