Dan Loeb just placed his biggest bet ever on a chocolate company. The activist investor’s hedge fund Third Point LLC amassed a $3.5 billion stake in Nestle, the world’s largest packaged foods company, representing roughly 1.25 percent of the Swiss-based company’s shares. Loeb is hoping to reinvigorate the brand amid changing food tastes as well...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CHOCOLATE STARS USA, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Dan Loeb buys a chunk of Nestle, blasts ‘staid’ culture
By Carleton English - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Long Island Football Player Dies After Being Hit by 400-Pound Log
By CHRISTINA CARON - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
A 16-year-old participating in a summer training camp was hoisting a large log overhead with four other boys when the log fell.
- Is snorting chocolate safe?
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- Fired for eating chocolate
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Schumer wants to regulate 'snortable chocolate'
By Associated Press - By Associated Press - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
NY senator asks the FDA to investigate the use of caffeine in inhalable food products
- Under the Stars and Quilts, With Randalls Island as Her Stage
By GIA KOURLAS - Friday Aug 11, 2017
For her newest performance project, the dance artist Emily Johnson will gather 300 people for an all-night event.