Dan Loeb just placed his biggest bet ever on a chocolate company. The activist investor’s hedge fund Third Point LLC amassed a $3.5 billion stake in Nestle, the world’s largest packaged foods company, representing roughly 1.25 percent of the Swiss-based company’s shares. Loeb is hoping to reinvigorate the brand amid changing food tastes as well...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
821 RIVERSIDE DRIVE #3A
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10032
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CHOCOLATE DANCES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Dan Loeb buys a chunk of Nestle, blasts ‘staid’ culture
By Carleton English - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Pride 2017: Defiant on the Dance Floor: L.G.B.T.Q. Night Life in New York, 2017
By JEREMY ALLEN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A year after the shooting at Pulse in Orlando, dance parties and events have roared back in New York City, in a celebration of community.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- The New Chocolate Peanut Butter Twinkies Are A Bright Light In Dark Times
By Dan MacRae - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Hostess are continuing their Twinkie innovation plans and they're bringing chocolate and peanut butter into the equation to do it.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.