SCHENECTADY, N.Y. — A man who killed his wife by dousing her with gasoline and setting her on fire during an argument has pleaded guilty to murder. The Schenectady County District Attorney’s office says 69-year-old Antonio Bargallo entered the plea Wednesday as part of a deal that will sentence him to 21 years to life...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CHOCK-A-BLOCK INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Man pleads guilty to killing wife by setting her on fire
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Schenectady 12345
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
It is a false notion that deterministic data and observed, self-identified data are almost always accurate.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017