For a time, Mr. Cho, a fashion designer and D.J., was the most popular man below 14th Street. Then the music stopped.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CHO CHO INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Death of a Downtown Icon: Remembering Benjamin Cho
By MATTHEW SCHNEIER - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Waves Above the Earth May Have Once Caused a ‘Nocturnal Sun’
By JOANNA KLEIN - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Historical observations of bright nights that were almost like daytime have a new explanation in forces of the upper atmosphere.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]