"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 25, 1996)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 1985
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1985 - CHL ENTERPRISES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- EHC Biel's youngster Gilian Kohler to play in the WHL next season
Friday Jul 28, 2017
Gilian Kohler was selected 3rd overall by Kootenay Ice in the 2017 CHL Import Draft. As he tells Radio RJB, he will now definitely suit up for the WHL team in the 2017-18 season.
- ZSC Lions start this year's CHL-campaign without Drew Shore
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
The ZSC Lions will have to do without their American forward Drew Shore in tonight's Champions Hockey League game against Frölunda HC.
- ZSC's Wick and Klein should be ready for CHL-clash with Frölunda
Friday Sep 1, 2017
According to Stephan Roth (Blick), the ZSC Lions should only have to cope without Lukas Flüeler and Mike Künzle in Saturday's game against Frölunda.
- EVZ's Nico Gross to play for the Oshawa Generals
Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
As EV Zug announces, Nico Gross has been loaned to the Oshawa Generals of the Ontario Hockey League for the upcoming season.
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.