Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CHIYODA INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- The Corporate Hurricane: Houston CEOs Race to Mend a Battered Workforce
Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Harvey swamped one of America’s biggest corporate hubs, where companies are now deploying low-interest loans and work crews. Long-term costs could weigh on the bottom line.
- How Corporate Welfare Hurts Small Businesses
By Brian Wallace - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Corporate welfare is one of those things that everybody hates for different reasons, but nobody wants to do anything about it. Big businesses grow too big to fail on government subsidies, contracts and tax breaks. When they get into trouble, they have to be bailed out or the whole economy will fail. It’s an endless […]
- AL West International Signing Forecasts
By Ben Badler - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Pet City: When the Delayed Passenger Is a Potbellied Pig
By ANDY NEWMAN - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The Ark at JFK, an animal center at Kennedy International Airport, makes dogs, cats, horses and other creatures in transit feel at home.