A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CHIVAROLI & ASSOCIATES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Toilet charity wants to rename Indian village after Trump, but it's for a good cause
By Nicole Gallucci - Friday Jun 23, 2017
But the latest association between the U.S. President and toilets comes from a charity effort that hopes to provide a small village in northern India with access to improved sanitation facilities.Conversations, Politics, India, Charity, and Donald Trump
- Facebook is Building a “Mixed-Use Village” to Address Housing Affordability
By Jim Schaffer - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Since San Francisco tops the global list of most expensive housing market, Facebook and Google are taking steps to house its growing tech work force.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Why Groupon Hasn't Lived Up to Investors' Hopes
Monday Aug 20, 2012
Some early investors of Groupon Inc. have sold or significantly pared back their holdings in recent months. WSJ's Shayndi Raice and Shira Ovide discuss why Groupon has not been able to live up to its investors' hopes. (Photo: Associated Press)