Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - CHIROPRACTIC PERFORMANCE SERVICE, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Secret Service Post Moves From Trump Tower to a Trailer
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A command post was moved out of the skyscraper after a lease agreement between the government and the Trump Organization fell apart.
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- AMD users: It’s safe to play Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice now
By Jeff Grubb - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Hellblade is one of the sleeper hits of 2017. It’s a psychological action-thriller that explores the mental health of its hero, but PC players who use AMD graphics cards were having issues enjoying Hellblade. In the later stages, players with these GPUs were seeing severe performance hits that made the game choppy and unplayable for […]