Ben Shewry, of the acclaimed Australian restaurant Attica, cooks in a culinary language that embraces the rare and the everyday, the new and the old.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
XUE JUN HUANG
2376 GRAND AVE.
BALDWIN, NEW YORK, 11510
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHINESES CHEF'S WOK INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bunya-Bunya? Plum Pine? A Melbourne Chef’s Rich Vocabulary
By SAM SIFTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- If you squint your eyes a little, Ryan Gosling kind of looks like a young Alec Baldwin
By Samantha Scelzo - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
There's a reason why Cher and her friends from Clueless called cute boys "Baldwins" — young Alec Baldwin was super handsome.
If this reference flies way above your head, just think of it as the '80s equivalent of calling someone a Hemsworth, or a Timberlake, or even a Gosling.
Wait a second...Gosling...More about Watercooler, Celebrities, Doppelganger, Ryan Gosling, and Alec Baldwin
- UW-Milwaukee introduces Patrick Baldwin as next head coach
By AP - By AP - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
New Wisconsin-Milwaukee coach Patrick Baldwin is thankful for his time as an assistant coach at Northwestern
- Baldwin hired as Milwaukee's men's basketball coach
By AP - By AP - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Patrick Baldwin is the new men's basketball coach at Milwaukee
- Microsoft Seeks Closer Partnerships With Chinese Firms
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Microsoft has forged closer partnerships with Chinese companies as the market environment has changed, said Alain Crozier, the company’s chairman for Greater China.
- Chinese Deal Maker Held in Corruption Probe
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Anbang Insurance Chairman Wu Xiaohui, whose company owns New York’s Waldorf Astoria hotel, was detained by a special Chinese investigative unit looking at economic crimes.