Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CHINA WOK PEEKSKILL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Kik CEO explains why they’re doing an ICO instead of venture fundraising
By Katie Roof - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Ted Livingston, CEO of messaging app Kik, spoke on stage at TechCrunch’s event in Shenzhen, China on Tuesday. Moderator Jon Russell asked him about why the company is doing an initial coin offering (ICO), a newly popularized method of fundraising.It’s”a way to raise funding” and “a way to get money into the company,” he said about the ICO. Read More
- Late Start May Be Tempering China Mobile's iPhone Preorders
By John Paczkowski - Monday Dec 30, 2013
But what will sales look like after the 5s and 5c officially launch?
- Goodbye for Now to China's Biggest Deal Makers
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
China’s crackdown on lending to its biggest deal makers means the “China bid,” which has kept global deal making humming, will take an even longer breather than previously thought.
- China’s New Bridges: Rising High, but Buried in Debt
By CHRIS BUCKLEY - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
China has built hundreds of dazzling new bridges, including the longest and highest, but many have fostered debt and corruption.
- China Cancels Military Meeting With Vietnam Over Territorial Dispute
By MIKE IVES - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The public sign of discord is highly unusual for the two Communist neighbors, and it comes as Beijing seeks to expand its influence in the South China Sea.