Amazon.com Inc.’s web service partner in China, Beijing Sinnet Technology Co., has told Amazon cloud-computing customers to delete software tools that allow them to bypass China’s internet filters.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CHINA WOK PEEKSKILL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Amazon Cloud Customers Are Told: Don't Bypass China's Internet Gates
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- China Disrupts WhatsApp Service in Online Clampdown
By PAUL MOZUR - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The last of Facebook’s major products that still worked in China was hit by government blocks, as Beijing broadly tightens its controls over the internet.
- Apple Removes Apps From China Store That Help Internet Users Evade Censorship
By PAUL MOZUR - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
The world’s most valuable company appears to have pulled down the apps amid China’s deepening crackdown on tools that evade internet controls.
- State of the Art: Apple’s Silence in China Sets a Dangerous Precedent
By FARHAD MANJOO - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Apple’s decision this weekend to give in to China’s demand to remove unregistered VPN apps is a blow for the liberties of its customers.
- How This U.S. Tech Giant Is Backing China’s Tech Ambitions
By DAVID BARBOZA - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Qualcomm is providing the money, expertise and engineering to help drive Beijing’s master plan to create its own technology superpowers.
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.