China’s banking regulator has ordered the country’s commercial banks to investigate loans made to a group of companies that have aggressively invested overseas in recent years.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHINA TOP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Beijing Is Investigating Some of China's Top Overseas Deal Makers
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- China Supports Certain Tech Sectors, Top Venture Capitalist Says
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Electric vehicles, robotics and artificial intelligence are poised for growth in China due to the government’s support of these sectors, said Jenny Lee, managing partner of GGV Capital.
- U.S., China Officials Meet This Week
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The U.S. will press China to ramp up pressure on North Korea in a round of high-level talks on Wednesday, though China would rather talk trade.
- China’s Tencent Shoots for the Moon in the U.S.
Sunday Jun 4, 2017
Tencent, owner of China’s largest social-media app, has become one of Silicon Valley’s top corporate investors—charging into fields from electric cars to asteroid mining. Photo: World View Enterprises
- China's Ghost Cities Keep Up Property-Market Spirits
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Top-tier cities are feeling the chill from tighter consumer credit, but smaller property markets are on a roll.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.