Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHINA JADE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Woman faints after breaking a $44,000 jade bracelet
By Buzz60 - By Buzz60 - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
A tourist looking for a day of shopping in China, fainted after breaking a $44,000 jade bracelet. Nathan Rousseau Smith (@fantasticmrnate) reports.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- Kik CEO explains why they’re doing an ICO instead of venture fundraising
By Katie Roof - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Ted Livingston, CEO of messaging app Kik, spoke on stage at TechCrunch’s event in Shenzhen, China on Tuesday. Moderator Jon Russell asked him about why the company is doing an initial coin offering (ICO), a newly popularized method of fundraising.It’s”a way to raise funding” and “a way to get money into the company,” he said about the ICO. Read More
- Is a Buddhist Group Changing China? Or Is China Changing It?
By IAN JOHNSON - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Millions have joined faith organizations like Fo Guang Shan, aiming to fill what they see as a moral vacuum. But to operate in China, groups like Fo Guang Shan must compromise.
- This Is What You Should Really Be Learning During Your Internship
By Gwen Moran - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Here are six career skills that you can use long after the summer ends.
It’s summer internship season, but, beyond gathering a few project credentials, work examples, or industry-related experience, interns should be working on learning other essential skills that will help them in their professional lives.
- Late Start May Be Tempering China Mobile's iPhone Preorders
By John Paczkowski - Monday Dec 30, 2013
But what will sales look like after the 5s and 5c officially launch?