Charter carrier Dynamic International Airways LLC, which offers charter flights to regional cities in China, filed for bankruptcy protection Wednesday to stabilize its business.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CHINA IMPORT FORMULA, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter Airline Dynamic International Airways Files for Bankruptcy
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- China Greenlights Imports of Two New GMO Products
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
China has approved imports of two new varieties of genetically modified crops, clearing the way for U.S. agricultural companies to market new biotech seeds to farmers.
- Ford to Import Its Focus to U.S. From China
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Ford said it plans to start importing its compact Focus from China, reflecting a wider industry trend that gives auto makers more flexibility but threatens automotive jobs in the U.S.
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- China Bans Political Content From Three More Platforms
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Chinese regulators ordered three popular internet platforms to stop streaming political videos, expanding the crackdown on online political dialogue as China prepares for an important political handover.
- Don't Fight China, the Federal Reserve of Coal
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
State media reports China is about to restrict coal imports again, throwing a wrench into global markets for the third time in just over a year.